Thursday, April 24, 2008

Last night I was standing in my kitchen making dinner. I went to put something in the sink and I see this man standing in the back alley. At first I thought it was my neighbor and then I saw that he had a gun. So I thinking WTF? So I tell the kids to stay down and stay away from the windows. When the guy turned I could see that his shirt said 'POLICE' on it. He ran through my neighbors yard and so I moved to the front of the house and looked out the front window. He looked around a bit, under cars and the RV and then step out into the street and gave a hand signal to someone up the street. He then went back through the neighbors yard and so we went back to the kitchen. By this time I am trying to call/email, anything to get my neighbors attention to let her know that there is police in her back yard. But she was not answering. So I tell the kids to stay in he house and I go over and knock on her door. She was in the shower. But I told her daughter that there were police in the back of her house. Then she went and told her mom and I went back to my house. I called my husband and told him that there police all around the house behind us and shortly after that he came home. We watched, from the kitchen, as they searched the house and arrested 4-5 people who may or may not have lived at that house. I dont know why they were there. They were not DEA, but I did see a sheriff. I have not heard anything on the news about it so I really don't know what the raid was about.

In other news, Two of my cats got out. The baby, Jesmin and Lucas, the boy. I am not to worried about Lucas b/c I see him roaming in the neighbors yard. But Jesmin, I have not seen anywhere. I am so sad now. If I could just see her somewhere and know she is okay, that would cheer me a little, but I really think someone has taken her.

No comments:

visitors