Thursday, August 7, 2008

Camp

Wow!_it-has-been-a-while-since-I-wrote-here!_as-you-can-see-my-keyboard-is-wonky.My-oldest-son-spilled-water-on-the-keyboard-and-several-keys-don't-work,-including-the-spacebar.Lovely!!-well-I-think-the-last-time-I-wrote-was-right-before-I-started-working-at-the-school-everyday.-well-now-is-summer-break-and-usually-Sneezer-is-on-the-computer-all-day,-But-she-is-at-camp.-2-more-days-and-she-will-be-home.-I-dont-think-I-ever-want-her-to-leave-for-this-long-again.-One-week-w/o-her-is-a-long-time!!-I-can't-imagine-what-I-will-be-like-when-she-goes-to-college-or-moves-out.-But-at-least-then-I-can-call-her.-They-dont-allow-cell-phones-or-phone-calls-at-camp.-Crazy!!-But-my-cell-phone-lost-service-out-there-so-that-wouldn't-really-matter-if-she-did-have-one.

there-was-one-mom-there-that-had-2-kids-going-to-camp. How-do-they-do-it? I-guess-if-I-had-two-there-at-least-I-would-know-that-they-had-each-other-there. IDK?

Well-2-more-days.-saturday-can-not-come-soon-enough!!

No comments:

visitors