Monday, December 10, 2007

Going Private

OKay so I don't post on here to much, but when I was going through a difficult time with my husband and asked for advice, someone left very nasty words demeaning me. I don't want to read those sort of things, so I have decided to go private.

I know I dont have many readers, but for those of you who do, if you would like to continue reading, then please leave a comment with your email address so I can add you to my list.
I will have the comments moderated so no one else will see your email address. I will leave my blog open until the end of the year and then after that only the people on my list can read my posts.

Thank you

4 comments:

seattlegal said...

I know you already know I want to read and you have my e-mail address already.

KeDaCoMo said...

Thanks OHN! I will add you to the list!

Anonymous said...

Oh, pleeze add me, I love reading your posts but never used to leave comments. I, like you, have a lot of kids. I have 3 kids,a nd love reading other mom blogs. I read lots of them just for support, and was sad when you said someone was being mean to you. Just ignore that person. Add "Omo3". That stands for other mom of three!!!!

KeDaCoMo said...

Omo3,
I have to have and email address to add your name to the list.

visitors