Wednesday, November 21, 2007

For anyone who reads this.

We got the autopsy results yesterday. Basically all the pain killers damaged his tissue in his heart and liver. He died from cardiac arrest and serosis of the liver. He was also being treated for pneumonia, I found out, and that was what he was at the hospital for the night before. They gave him a shot of something, Demerol? I don't remember, but yeah. Isn't it just crazy that he stopped using the drugs and that was what killed him? If he would have kept using them, he might still be here?

And also I thought for some reason that his birthday was on the 15th, but it is actually today. But I know something is on the 15th. But What?

Well that is all I have to say.

oh and hubby is doing better. He is still not doing much outside of work, but he is being nicer to me and the kids. I think I just became more understanding and something just clicked with both of us. It will take some time for us to make some sense out of all of this.

No comments:

visitors