Thursday, January 18, 2007

An embarassing story in the midst of all the kidney trauma!

So dad is doing well and might get to go home today or tomorrow. for more info on that, please check my sister's blog. But on to the funny story.....

A funny thing I have to share that is somewhat personal but I laughed my head off last night and I need to share. Okay a few years ago, when we just had Sneezer, Hubby bought me a Dildo for Valentine's day. Well it was meant to be like a joke b/c he was training in Vancouver and blah blah blah. So anyway, it has never been used, but not something to leave out in the open when you have 4 kids running around. So Hubby had it tucked away in his underwear drawer, (b/c it smells funky and I did not want it in mine, b/c I just don't want it anyway) So anyway, CJ has started this fascination with wearing Hubby's T-shirts to bed and he went in my room to get one. Me and Sneezer were already in there watching american idol, and CJ pulls that thing out and is like "what...is this?" so I start laughing, (even more b/c I was already laughing at idol) and jump up to put it away. so then I got CJ (5) confused asking what that is and Sneezer (11) with a confused look as to why there is a plastic penis in daddy's drawer. Then to make it even funnier, CJ goes out to Hubby and asks him why there was a big pink penie in his drawer. OMG I was laughing so hard. And then having to explain to Sneezer that daddy was being a smart ass years ago and bought that for me on Valentine's day. She was still confused what it was used for, but I was not going to tell her that.

OMG could you imagine the embarassment? But I just wanted to share b/c how often does that happen really?

No comments:

visitors