Friday, January 26, 2007

Just felt like it....

Good Friday morning! just posting a blog out of boredom! This week has been an exhausting one. Tuesday Had to drive out to the valley to pick up a prescription and then drove out to Liberty Lake to visit dad, ( and to steal, I mean borrow some DVDs). Dad is doing good considering the circumstances. He was sitting up watching TV when I got there and did walk around a bit too. Though he is walking around like a very pregnant woman, he is still walking. The swelling has gone down a little but not much. I plan to visit again sometime this weekend, or perhaps on Monday since the kids are out of school. I would visit them more often but I live on the north side of Spokavegas and they live in Liberty Lake. For those who are not familiar with the area, it is about a 45 minute drive, even longer when there is snow on the ground.

So after visiting dad, I got the kids from school, came home a did home work and then went off to the library, downtown. We spent about an hour there and then we were off to pick up Hubby. On the way home we went to pick up D's prescription from the pharmacy and there was only one girl working the register and about 30 people picking up prescription. So we figured we have one more pill for tomorrow so we bagged it and went on home. ate dinner ,went to bed. exciting huh?

Then about 4 am on Weds. morning, I get woken by the sound of crying followed by puking!!! D was sick. We thought maybe it was from the steak that we ate the night before, (b/c it did not taste right to me or Hubby), but no one else got sick but D. So he stayed home on Weds. He was not throwing up anymore, but was extremely tired. So I kept him home and CJ too, so I wouldn't have to take D outside to get CJ from the bus stop. So that was a fun day of playing Zelda and 3 Screaming kids all day long!!!

And now we are on to Thurs. The Kids have late start on Thursday's so they have to ride the bus b/c Hubby has to be at work by 8:45. and taking them would make them be there too early. So everything was going fine. thought D was over his vomiting , when we were all ready to go, we couldn't find D. He was in the bathroom with a upset stomach. So, knowing how uncomfortable that is to be away from home with an upset stomach, I had him stay home. But sent CJ to school since I figure D should be able to walk to the bus stop this time. So we watched Superman yesterday. D and Hubby had already watched it in theatres while Me and the other kids watched Cars. Hubby back then said that he thought it was stupid and after watching it I can see why. The movie is good, I rather enjoyed it and watched it again later with Sneezer. But I think Hubby didn't like it b/c it is a love story between Louis and Superman. But then again they all kind of are. I am still baffled why no one can tell that Clark is Superman. hmmm? Especially Louis, seeing how she claims that she loves him. I think I will watch "Thank you for smoking" today. I also watched " Open Water" on Weds. Not all that exciting of a film, but I think that fact that it really happened is what keeps you watching it.

So now here we are on Friday. D woke up with an upset stomach again, but Hubby felt that 3 days of no school would be to much, so he went off to school today and here I am on the computer, Sho-sho in the bedroom watching Disney. The house is quiet! Surprisingly even the dogs are quiet, oh wait, crap I left one of them outside. BRB!...... Okay he is in now. well that would explain why the dogs were quiet. Ha!

well I suppose i should get some more cleaning done. Thanks for listening to my babbling and have a great weekend!

Yodel!

No comments:

visitors