Friday, May 11, 2007

The Hospital Stole My Shoes!!

The other night, Sneezer had a concert at the Arena. There were all the 5th and 6th graders in district 81 at this which totaled to over 2,000 students. It was wonderful listening to all of them and how much they have learn in one and two years. Unfortunately our car was not ready so we had a day of riding the bus everywhere. After the concert, me and the fam. were waiting for a bus when this lady came around the corner yelling that the hospital had stolen her shoes. I thought it was quite funny b/c the lady was clearly on something. Then moments later, a man came up to my husband and told him that the aliens were leaving. I was on the cell with my mom, so I didn't find out til later what he said. There is quite a crowd downtown at night. Is that when all the crazies come out? I will say one thing though. We got our car back yesterday, ( all fixed, yay!) and we went and did some much needed grocery shopping and on the way out of the store, I saw a National enquirer that said " Aliens are going home" in bold letters on the cover. Hmmm? maybe that crazy guy knew something after all?

So I got a call on weds. night saying that my sister is in the hospital. she went to her U/S appt and they sent her to the OB and then OB sent her to the hospital. apparently she was having contractions and it thinned her cervix and she is now 90% effaced. So they are doing everything to keep those babies in there. They are aiming for 3 more weeks ( at least 34 weeks term) til it should be okay for the babies to come out. They are giving her steroids to strengthen the babies lungs and some trebutaline to stop those contractions. Hopefully all is well and those babies stay in there for a few more weeks.

I wish I could be there for when the babies are born, but unfortunately my kids do not get out of school til mid-June. We can visit them then.

Well that is about all here.
TTFN!

No comments:

visitors