Thursday, May 3, 2007

Please Bare With Me...

For those of you who read my blog and my sister's, you know that we have a troll among us that was once berating my sister on her blog and now, with all these better things she has to do, is now attempting to cause problems on mine. So this is a final message to her.

I have been reading your messages, but you should know that only I can see them. They will not be posted on my blogs and they do not have any effect on me. You can not belittle me, you can not put me down, as much as you try. I know who I am and no one can tell me otherwise. My blog yesterday was not put there to try and gain responses. I do not crave the attention that you so desperately seek. That blog was placed there to let you know that I know who/what you are and I will not have it anymore. Your attempt to cause friction here has failed and I laugh at your desperate ongoing attempts. This will be the last time I acknowledge you, so if you feel the need to cause negative energy, you will need to go elsewhere.


For the visitors of my blog that have seen any comments from this "troll" I would like to apologize.

To all, Have a wonderful day!

Until Next time.
Trina

No comments:

visitors