Friday, May 4, 2007

Random Post..

This morning, while cleaning in the girls room, I was getting the DS off of Sneezer's bed and I dropped it and half of the top screen came off! I was really freaking out! But sat down and was able to pop it back into place. Technically this DS is mine, since hubby got a new one in the color that he wanted, but I have been letting the kids play with this one. Sho-sho dropped it last night and while me and the girls were in Seattle, the boys lost the stylus and the part that goes in the "SP" portion of the system. So I have decided to not let them play it anymore. I know that I am the one that dropped it this morning and it is not their fault and they shouldn't be punished because of it, and I am not trying to do that. I just want the DS to be played carefully now. Plus they each have their own SP or micro that they can play, They don't need to be playing my DS.

I am suppose to meet with a friend this weekend that I have not seen in a while and am really looking forward to it and then the car started acting weird and so we had to bring it to the dealer to get it fixed. I told her about the car breaking down and she said that we can meet somewhere closer to my house. That was very nice of her seeing how she lives closer to Mom and Dad.
It turns out that the cars water pump is what was making that noise. So that needs to be fixed along with the oil leak that has not been located yet.


At my sister's shower, the host had her pens done up to look like a flower arrangement. I thought this was a great idea. We are always losing pens in our house and this would be a great way to keep track of them, and look nice too! I just need to get up to Michael's to get the materials to do this. Of course I need to finish other projects that I am working on. The boy blanket for my sister and then I started stripping the paint on this picnic table that my father in-law gave us. It was painted green, BLAH! Green is good on somethings, but not on a picnic table. I was hoping to have that repainted by next weekend. I was wanting to have a Luau/BBQ for Mother's day. My neighbor's birthday happens to land on Mother's day this year and I thought that since she BBQ'd for my b-day, that I would do the same for her.

Well I think that is about all for today. We are going to see the new Spiderman movie tomorrow. The kids, even the girls, are very excited about this film. I hope it is not a let down.

Well! Until next time.

No comments:

visitors