Monday, April 16, 2007

Bad Karma?

The past week there has been negative energy flowing through my house. Me and My husband were arguing constantly and neither one of us know why? We would argue about the little things, " why did you make that noise? Why did you say it like that?" Stupid things like that. We finally figured out on Friday that we were fighting just for the sake of fighting. So it stopped and we had a good Saturday of shopping and Sunday was going well until I was carrying a basket of laundry downstairs and while setting it down I felt my ring snag a little. Upon examining my hand, I found the diamond from my engagement ring was no longer there. I screamed out "OH SHIT!" But being that the kids were outside and my husband was cat napping on the couch, no one answered. So I frantically searched for my diamond and finally found it on the floor in my room. But there was no possible way for me to replace the diamond and the shop that my husband got it from is no longer in business. I have the ring and the diamond in a little baggy on the computer desk. I feel so naked with out it on.
After this took place, I went outside to see what the kids were up too and to get some fresh air, as I was tearing up a bit. While out there I saw my neighbor, Brandie, jogging up and down the street, while her daughter followed on her bike. I like this girl, she is very nice but I just think she needs to grow up a bit. She came and sat on the front porch with me and was telling me how she was going to buy a house out in Springdale. I was polite and showed my joy for her, but after she left I was like " How does she think she is going to buy a house when she has no money for a down payment, no money for the closing costs, and she has been on food stamps the last couple of months." If she thinks she can afford a house payment and all that it entails to keep a house up, when she can't even afford her rent, she has another thing coming to her. So tired of listening to her "la la land" fantasies, I decided to go to the back yard and talk with Tanya, who was working in her garden in her back yard. We couldn't figure out why some of her plants were doing do well when mine, of the same plant, were dead. I lost my raspberries along with the flowers I mention in a previous post. But on the bright side, my cherry trees might have cherries this year. They have several blooms on them and if we are lucky, they will turn in to cherries!

So then here we are this morning. Did the bad luck go away? No! this morning, while taking all the bedding down to the laundry room, I knock over a large pickle jar that the kids have been using as a piggy bank. The loud crash woke Sho-sho up and she came out to tell me not to hurt myself. her exact words were " Mommy don't get hurt to yourself" Her little 4 year old lingo is so cute. So I got the jar cleaned up and then continued taking the bedding downstairs. I have so much to do in just two days. I have to clean my whole house and all the bedding so that when my brother and mom stay here, it is clean for them. Most of the house is clean with just the regular routine to do, along with cleaning the bathroom, and getting the girls to clean their room, but I doubt they will! I think I will take some things and store them downstairs while we are gone so that there will be more space for them. My room especially is very clustered. I still need to do something with all the clothes my sister gave me.

I just heard the washer stop, so it is time for the next load.

Until next time.....

1 comment:

seattlegal said...

Glad you found the diamond. I haven't been wearing my rings for a long time and now, I've gotten used to not wearing them!

Have fun finishing up the cleaning and more so, have fun in Vegas!

visitors