Friday, April 13, 2007

my finds.

I went out shopping yesterday with Sho-sho and we found these Star Wars playing cards that I thought my husband would love. And he did, but when I told him where I found them. he went to that store and bought the rest that was still there and gave the ones that I bought to the boys. this kind of upset me b/c it made me feel like the ones I bought weren't good enough so he had to buy his own and then he just tossed mine aside to the boys where they are sure to get wrecked!!

I was hoping that today would have been a nice day to finish up some yard work, but now looking outside I can see the clouds coming in. I haven't checked the news yet so I don't know what the forecast is for today?

I was thinking about things to do during the flight to Vegas next week. with all the restrictions now I don't know. can I listen to my I-pod while crocheting the blankets? would they consider the crochet hook a weapon? Is the I-pod something that they don't allow? I have not flown since before D was born( or conceived for that matter) so I am no sure on how things are now.
Does anyone know or know where I can find out?

well that is it for today. have a good weekend all you might read this!

No comments:

visitors