Monday, April 30, 2007

Sleeping in Seattle!

The girls and I went over to Seattle this past weekend to visit my very pregnant sister and also to go to her baby shower. On the drive over I made and little hat that matches the girl blanket that I made. Now I just need to get working on that boys one before the twins decide to make an appearance. It was fun going to her baby shower. I met some people that she knew from blog land and others that she knew through work and other various places. It was nice to see all of them, most of them I already knew. I was disappointed, however, that one of her co-worker's did not bring her daughter, as her daughter is the same age as my older daughter and we get a lot of hand me downs from her that sho-sho enjoys. The games that we played were lots of fun and I was lucky to win one of them. The candy bar reference one. I have played that at so many showers that I knew a lot of them already. It was funny hearing all the ones that people put down.

After the shower, we went back to my sister's and helped get her nursery set up. That was fun b/c I never had a nursery for any of my little ones. They always had shared rooms, and well when Sneezer was little, I was staying with mom and dad while Hubby was away job training. Anyway, we got a lot done and I hope she is happy with how things are. She definitely has enough clothes for them for the first year at least. And some items she had an over load of, but I guess it is nice to have extras and she can store those at grandparents houses and such.

We got back home yesterday and just as I thought, there was no cleaning done at all, so I had to start cleaning the kitchen as soon as I got home. There was this smell in the kitchen that I don't know if it was from the litter box or the sink, but I cleaned both and things are much better now. Since I got most of the things done last night, I guess I can work on other things today. maybe a little on the boy blanket and a little outside. I really need to get some gas for the lawn mower and a new blade for it too. The back yard desperately needs to be cut.

Well I guess I will be off now and work on other things.

TTFN!!

1 comment:

seattlegal said...

I am very happy with how things look in the nursery. It looks so much nicer in there! Thank you for all your help!!!

visitors