Friday, October 19, 2007

Haven't been here for a while

Okay so I haven't wrote a blog in awhile and well I just seem to be really busy with the kids and school. On Tuesdays I have been going into CJ's classroom and helping out. I love doing that so much. Which makes me think that maybe I will go down and take that test to become a teacher's aid. In the 2 1/2 hours that I have the other days of the week I have been trying to watch some movies and read a book, but mostly I am talking to my sister via email. I did watch Disturbia the other and really liked it. It was not as predictable and most thrillers are. Today I think I will watch Black Snake Moan. I don't know how good this will be. I haven't heard a lot about it, but it sounded good.

During the past month of spending one day a week with CJ's teacher I have learned a lot about her. I found out that she started a IVF cycle at the beginning of the school year and it worked!!! She found out on weds. if there are twins or not. She transferred two eggs and is hoping for twins. I wish her and her husband the best. She has one daughter already that she had to go through 3 IVF's before she was blessed with her. This time around she was very lucky and it took the first try. Her Beta levels were very high last week, so she thinks that she is carrying twins but I guess we'll find out.

I survived sneezer's 12th b-day!! We had a pizza party at Rocky Rococo's and then went over to watch Sydney White at the AMC theater. That was a cute movie. She invited 10 girls plus her cousin and somehow 15 girls were there including Sneezer and Sho-Sho. I found out after the party that two of the girls were not invited and those same two girls were the ones causing problems during the movie. I was going to call their parents to discuss it with them, but then Sneezer tells me that her and another girl yelled at them already and they got the point. But!! If I happen to see these girls parents anywhere, I will talk to them!!

Vader, our wiener dog, turned 3 on the 16th. The Twins turned 4 months on the 12th!
Happy anniversary of your birth!!

I have been trying to walk alot more and drink less pop and I can feel the fat coming off!! My pants are starting to not fit and are so baggy that they make me feel fat. It is so time to go shopping for clothes. I bought a couple of tops yesterday and Sneezer was helping me pick some tops out and the one she picked I think is cute, but when I tried it on, it just looked silly on me. But I think I will keep it just to have a nice top to wear somewhere. I am more of a cotton t-shirt and jeans type of girl, so wearing this frou-frou baby doll top just looks silly on me.

Hmm, what else? Halloween is coming up. We were going to go to a party, but they cancelled it. The kids are having parties, all but Sneezer's class, apparently they are too old for Halloween? But I have had Sho-sho's and CJ's teacher ask me to help them and their parties are the same time. I have looked over the activities and found that Sho-sho's class is doing more than CJ's and I feel that she may need more help than Cj's teacher would. Though I somehow feel obligated to CJ's teacher b/c I am in there every Tuesday and well, I don't know. I guess we will see how many other volunteers each teacher has and go from there?

well that is about all here, time to get Sho-sho ready for school.

No comments:

visitors