Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Tuesday ....

Last night we got together with my husbands family and cried and talked alot. I talked to His mom last night and just wish that I could help her through this is some way. All I could do was listen and hug her when she cried. I dont know what else to do.

They came up with a list of songs that meant something to them or reminded them of matt and I burned a copy of all the songs for them. I figure it is the least i could do. I wish I could do more.

Mark, my father in law called me this morning asking me to add a song and i felt bad that i had already made the discs. plus the song he was asking for, I could not find anywhere. Then he cried more and told me to promise to always take care of his son. I could not stop crying after that. and now I am crying again.

1 comment:

OHN said...

As a parent I can't even imagine what your inlaws are feeling. It is a place that no parent should have to ever go. When people offer to help, please let them, they don't know what else to say or do.

visitors